Search by Keyword
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Gardening Indoors with Cuttings by George Van Patten
Click to enlarge image(s)
Gardening Indoors with Cuttings, by George Van Patten is an essential step-by-step guide to growing perfect cuttings.
It explains everything from choosing the right hormones to setting up the perfect environment.
You'll see how easy it is to get 100% results with common cuttings, plus grafting, and more!
Inside the Book
• Step by step guide to growing perfect cuttings
• How to grow a disease-free garden
• How to experiment to achieve highest yields
• How to control temperature, humidity, and lighting easily
• How to build a misting chamber
• How to take common cuttings such as softwood, hardwood, leaf, root, division, air layering, plus grafting, and more
• How to choose between the latest rooting hormones
• How to set up a perfect environment for cuttings
• How to take cuttings with 100 percent results
Paperback, 96 pages.